In this post, we will see how to reverse a number in java.
Let’s create a java program which will reverse a number.
When you run above program, you will get below output:
Reverse of entered number is 65432
Let’s understand the program.
- Initialize a int variable reverse with 0.This will store our result
- Iterate over while loop until number!=0
- Find remainder of number when you divide it by 10
- Multiply reverse by 10 and add it to the remainder
- Divide number by 10 to remove most significant digit
That’s all about reversing a number in java.